What your China Job Recruiter Will Never Tell You...
* There are now about 30,000 foreign teachers working in China
* 67% of these foreign teachers are single males ages 20-27
* Roughly a third of China foreign teachers are working illegally with the wrong visas and/or fake diplomas. Over 2,000 were arrested in 2014 - and then deported after spending 15-30 days in jail.
* 52% of all foreign teacher report being cheated by their own
employer and/or agent/recruiter.
* 43% of foreign teachers found their own jobs in China without using a China job agent or recruiter.
* Over 90% of all China job agents/recruiters are not licensed nor registered to so business in China.
* Over 10,000 China teaching job ads are posted on line every month but 85% of these ads are fake fabrications.
* 30% of all China job ads now seen online were posted by identity thieves.
* China job recruiters almost never provide you their real or full legal name.
* There are over 19,000 Chinese schools, universities, and kindergartens in China, but only 2,300 of them are allowed to hire foreigners by the Chinese government.
* 83% of foreign teachers who used job recruiters said they would never use one again. Why? Read this...
Copyright China Scam Watch. All rights reserved.